Any artist can become a member and is eligible to participate in paint-outs and exhibitions, including member exhibitions. Paint-outs from April through October allow you to network with other plein air painters. Dues are normally paid on a yearly basis. As we have been less active during 2020 due to Covid-19, however, we’ve decided to allow dues paid in 2020 to cover 2021 as well.
- Paint-outs from April through October, allowing you to network with other plein air painters
- Access to members-only exhibitions and other events
- Option to add your name, a sample of your work, and contact/website information to our members’ directory, which will be displayed on the website and at CPAPS events.
- We’ll be rolling out new features this year, especially those that encourage remote networking and community interaction!
You will be asked to fill answer a series of questions during checkout, some of which are questions for CPAPS management, and some of which are for your artist profile, which will be displayed on our web directory and in print at some CPAPS events. Most of the questions are optional, but we encourage you to answer. The members-only directory is intended to help publicize the work of CPAPS artists and we hope that everyone takes advantage of the opportunity! There is no “save” function for these questions so you may want to type up your answers to the following questions prior to checking out so you can copy-paste them into the form. There’s nothing worse than filling out an entire form, having something go wrong and having to do it all over again! You will have the opportunity to change your answers later.
Annual CPAPS Questionnaire (for internal management, only; NOT PUBLIC):
Directory Information (for directory on website and at shows; PUBLIC):
- Artist Name
- Studio Name
- Studio Address
- Contact Phone
- Contact Email Address
- Website URL
- Facebook URL
- Artistic Medium/Media
- Artist Bio (2000 characters max)
- Sample Painting 1
- Subject Location
- Sample Painting 2
- Subject Location